Wednesday, December 17, 2008

durham takes good care of me.

*

i haven't been able to run since last week. this is... absolutely unheard of. first whiskey, then rain and cold.

i am not opposed to running in cold. i am not opposed to running in the rain. but, i am not so keen on running in BOTH. today is rainy, but warmer. in the 50s. i have to go today. it is only a 3-miler. tomorrow 5. Friday 3. Sunday 7 miles.

i have gone to the gym. yes. it isn't the same.

*

i have a great many things on my mind this morning. my eyelids are all puffy.

i'm learning two things that apparently God [or the World? and? or?] really thinks i should know. 

1. take the blame
2. walk away

ACTUALLY. that's Kenny Rogers. 

"know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love durham. my according yr activities very happy.