the race dlow:
1. my shoe DID come untied. once. at the beginning. probably my bad.
2. 12.4 miles of HILLS. never-ending HILLS. like, somehow it was always UPhill...
3. beautiful, beautiful day. really nice. met a few nice folks, too.
4. jamie and i stuck together.
5. got a foot cramp at the end... i also REALLY need to work on my left shin muscle... it is wimpy.
[i think that my left leg is weaker than my right... i can tell by my right foot seeming more beaten up than my left and my wimpy left shin... to the gym!]
6. i ate one of the powerbar liquidy things. think chocolate frosting mixed with mud.
7. shaved half an hour of my half-marathon time.
next race is March 28th, 13.1 miles!
i am eating reasonably today, too. no whole pizzas. oatmeal w. bananas post-race, cereal and a half a bagel two hours later, steak, sweet potato, and salad for dinner. lots of fluids. water and then water mixed with V8 berry 100% juice... and a little G.
i am sore. yes.
my foot still cramps.
i've been stretching a lot.
going to see Rachel BDP, Tony T, and... Elisa G? i think... tonight in Raleigh....