Thursday, April 2, 2009

i keep thinking about this recycling of time.

and my reading in Tulsa... which... i would hate to do this to my audience, however many people... but, Grant gives you a full hour when you go to Tulsa...

i have a FULL hour...

this is tricky.

reading all of RIGHT NEW BIOLOGY, for me... reading as in speaking it... takes roughly 40 minutes.

i will not do that.

but, i may speak a little about my SCI-PO leanings....

for example, my current investigation into sound & mass and echo & time...

my desire for sound to have mass... i don't NEED that to be TRUE... i just need it to be considered...

and really...

sound hits us

it is a FORCE [thanks Chris, for the correct word... he's so good at FACTS!]

where we are in relation to time, to that recycling of time, i think impacts our psyches in such tremendous ways...

i write about this

and medication

a lot

o, i'll explain in poetry. it works better that way.

speaking of work....

No comments: